New Members – Please Read This
Welcome to CrossFit iQ! We are very excited to have you as a member and look forward to helping you reach your fitness goals. Below you will find a list of several things you should know about iQ before you get started.
1. The WOD (Workout of the Day) is posted nightly on our website or our Facebook and Instagram pages. If you feel brave enough, you can check it out ahead of time.
2. Join us on Facebook. We post a ton of information about upcoming events, workouts as well as informative links to the Paleo Diet.
3. For all of your billing, scheduling, and changes, please contact Cindee Lewis via text or call 561-891-1257. If you are signed up for a class and are unable to attend, please text/call Cindee.
4. We have water and Fit Aid for sale to drink. We also carry Stronger Faster Healthier products, including Whey Protein, Pre- Workout, and Post Workout Proteins. You may pay cash or charge these products to your account. A clipboard is located on the desk for you to record the drinks you have purchased. If you pay cash DO NOT mark your name on the sheet or you will be charged as well!
8. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class so you have ample time to warm-up. Just remember, you can never warm up too much!
9. Towels are available for your use and are complimentary. Please do not leave them lying all over the gym or take them home with you.
10. If you ever have any questions or concerns during the workout, please never hesitate to ask a coach, thats what we are here for! We want to avoid injury at all costs and keep our athletes coming back for more. If there is ever a movement that you can not perform, please let a coach know so they can provide you with a proper modification.
11. Please familiarize yourself with the warm up written on the left hand side of the big whiteboard. Using a PVC pipe, perform the warmup followed by a light jog, row or jump rope.
12. Introduce yourself to others in the class as we are like a big family. Members who you may not know will encourage you during workouts and you will probably do the same for others.
13. Please check you ego at the door! Thank you.
14. Always Have Fun.