New Members – Please Read This
Welcome to CrossFit iQ! We are very excited to have you as a member and look forward to helping you reach your fitness goals. Below you will find a list of several things you should know about iQ before you get started.
1. The WOD (Workout of the Day) is posted nightly on our website. If you feel brave enough, you can check it out ahead of time.
2. Join us on Facebook. We post a ton of information about upcoming events, workouts as well as informative links to the Paleo Diet.
3. The Paleo Diet goes hand in hand with CrossFitters. We offer a free shopping trip which teaches you how to shop Paleo, and an informative lecture regarding the diet. You can begin researching by visiting informative links. Once you have a basic understanding of the diet, we will schedule you to go shopping. We also sell and highly recommend reading the Paleo Solution, an informational book that will tell you all you need to know about the Paleo Diet.
4. For all of your billing, scheduling, and changes please contact Nicole or call 561-289-3217. If you are signed up for a class and are unable to attend, please text/call Nicole or Q. Q can be reached at 678-480-2599.
5. The 5pm class is an advanced training class. In order to attend this class you must be proficient in all CrossFit Movements. Please speak with Q for more details.
6. All classes run on the hour and it is imperative that you register for class. Once your information is in our system you can visit our website by click on Class Schedule. From there click on the class you would like to attend and it will prompt you to register for a password. That password will automatically be emailed to you. Please make sure you sign up for classes so we can plan workouts accordingly!
7. We have water, Fit Aid, Kill Cliff, and Neon for sale to drink. We also carry Strong Faster Healthier products, including Whey Protein, Pre Workout, and Post Workout Proteins, as well as Fish Oil. U-Rawk bars can also be purchased as a before or after WOD snack. You may pay cash or charge these products to your account. A clipboard is located on the desk for you to record the drinks you have purchased. If you pay cash DO NOT mark your name on the sheet or you will be charged as well!
8. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class so you have ample time to warm-up. Just remember, you can never warm up too much!
9. Towels are available for your use and are complimentary. Please do not leave them lying all over the gym or take them home with you.
10. If you ever have any questions or concerns during the workout, please never hesitate to ask a coach, thats what we are here for! We want to avoid injury at all costs and keep our athletes coming back for more. If there is ever a movement that you can not perform, please let a coach know so they can provide you with a proper modification.
11. Please familiarize yourself with the warm up written on the left hand side of the big whiteboard. Using a PVC pipe, perform the warmup followed by a light jog, row or jump rope.
12. Introduce yourself to others in the class as we are like a big family. Members who you may not know will encourage you during workouts and you will probably do the same for others.
13. Please check you ego at the door! Thank you.
14. Always Have Fun.